- ServiceService is the https://emailtrio.com website operated by Pebbtrio LLC
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Pebbtrio LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Pebbtrio LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Pebbtrio LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Pebbtrio LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Links to Other Sites
Terms and Conditions / binding contractual terms for the Website PLEASE READ
Any content on the website is the property of the website and its parent company. The content listed on the website may not be reposted anywhere else.
You can remove/ withdraw your consent to the installation of cookies. You can delete /remove accept or decline cookies by changing the settings on your browser. This includes cookies that have been installed including cookies from this website.
To find valuable information about how to delete ,remove, and manage cookies in some of the most widely used Browsers
you can visit but not limited too:
Google ChromeMozilla FirefoxSafariMicrosoft Internet Explorer
On each browser website there is a section on how to manage browser cookies and browser setting regarding cookies.
You agree to hold this website and its parent company and owners and affiliated companies not liable / not responsible for any losses or damages real or implied.
You agree to waive any class action lawsuit participation against the website parent company and the owners and affiliates.
By continuing to use the website You agree that any legal matters will be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction of Philadelphia Pennsylvania in the Unites states of america. You agree the jurisdiction of Philadelphia Pennsylvania in the Unites states of america will superseded any other jurisdiction in the world regarding matters concerning this website, its parent company owners of affiliates. You Agree any matters will be addressed by Binding Arbitration instead of court. You agree, you are responsible for retaining your own legal representation and paying any required cost for the process.
If you do not agree to binding Arbitration please do not use this website, discontinue use of the website. Please exit the website now.
Any dispute or claim will be addressed by Binding Arbitration in Philadelphia Pennsylvania
The content on this website is being offered with no warranties or guarantees.
This website has affiliate links. The website, parent company or owners can be compensated for but not limited too generating Sales, Leads, website clicks or traffic for third party companies.
Earning and Income Disclaimer
This website makes no guarantee that any software, product or service or anything written or advertised about on this website emailtrio will earn you or your company more money. There is no guarantee any software,product or service will increase your business or grow you list, results will vary, everything is based off your own situation and effort you put in. There is no guarantee of success and more money from anything that you read on this website. and not anything that you buy from this website.
There is no legal and there is no medical advice offered on this website. Nothing should be taken as legal or medical advice from this website.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By visiting this page on our website: https://emailtrio.com/contact